Preparing To Sell Your Home
Thinking of selling? Wonderful. The market in the Phoenix area is a great place for real estate. Your free home value report will let you know how much your home is worth in today’s market. Kelli Grant Group is committed to our professional and comprehensive marketing plan to help you get the most value for your home in the best time frame available. We would love to see your property and give you an assessment at no cost.
Here are some guidelines to help prepare your home for the best sale possible:
• Make minor repairs and upgrades.
• Paint the interior a neutral color, preferably a shade of white. Try to avoid bright or vibrant colors.
• Clean or re-grout tiles on counter tops, floors and walls if necessary.
• Replace or repair leaky faucets.
• Make sure all doors, cabinets and kitchen drawers close properly.
• Install or replace all light bulbs with higher wattage bulbs.
• Repair any visible signs of water damage.Thoroughly clean throughout.
• Clean all fixtures and windows for a sparkling presentation.
• De-clutter and depersonalize by packing up as much as possible. A cleaner environment will showcase the home at its best.
• Dust and vacuum regularly.
• Open windows for fresh air and avoid any odors. Remove trash and minimize laundry. Staging is key to presentation.
• Minimize furniture to promote the best sense of the space and flow.
• Rearrange existing furniture to showcase the best floor plan features.
• Consider using neutral artwork and remove personal photos so the buyer(s) can envision themselves living in the home.
Why many affluent sellers trust their listings to MEMBERS of THE INSTITUTE FOR LUXURY HOME MARKETING®
Special competencies equal the right results for you. Marketing a luxury property demands competencies over and above those of the typical real estate agent. Thanks to the special training I’ve received, you can count on me to have the skills necessary to help you accomplish your real estate goals.
No cookie-cutter marketing for your unique property. Thanks to training, I understand how to develop and implement a customized lifestyle marketing plan for your luxury residence.
You’ll tap into an international network. The Institute’s network of luxury real estate experts reaches around the globe. This means there are thousands of luxury agents — located across North America and around the world — with whom I can network. You’ll benefit from these valuable contacts.
Put a bigger tool box to work selling your property. Institute membership provides a long list of special marketing tools which I can put to work for you. Here are just some of the extra tools available which may be appropriate for your home:
- Proprietary high quality property brochures and other printed marketing pieces specifically designed to appeal to the affluent buyer.
- The ability to enhance the online marketing of your property by listing it in an international MLS which reaches hundreds of thousands of real estate professionals around the world. One of these professionals may have the buyer for your home. Special advertising opportunities in luxury home magazines and websites.
- Special access to WealthEngine tools for screening and conducting targeted marketing campaigns to financially qualified prospects.
“As executor of an estate I was faced with selling a house 2500 miles away. Kelli helped find and hire contractors to condition the house for sale and expedited the whole process making the sale painless. Great Service!” – Jack Stetson